The Gregory C-Post Advantage
C-Posts are made from 50,000 lb. minimum yield steel per ASTM A1011 and have beam load strengths greater than Sch. 40 pipe. Available in any length, the C-Post utilizes a more effective shape of steel to create a greater bending strength perpendicular to the fence line. Gregory C-Post is stronger, lasts longer, and installs faster than any other type of fencing framework. It is the ideal choice for every commercial, industrial, or high security project.
- C-Post is ideal for chain link, welded mesh, expanded metal, or wood fencing projects.
- The keys to Gregory C-post superiority are its greater strength and continuous galvanized coating.
- C-post open-channel design does not trap moisture like round pipe and will not corrode from within.
- C-posts are ideal for self-anchoring drive construction; no cement footings are needed.
- Four sizes of C-posts provide outstanding strength perpendicular to the fence line.
- Wide acceptance: ASTM F1043, AASHTO M181 (highway), Federal RRF191/3E, FAA-F162 (airport), Corp of Engineers CEGS 02831, CLFMI.
- Made in the USA from steel produced in the USA.