Welded Wire Fence Panel System Sizes & Benefits
- The preferred solution for high security perimeter protection.
- Galvanized after welding in 8 or 10.5 gauge thickness.
- Each panel is 87” wide.
- Available in heights of (8ft, 9ft, 10ft & 12ft) that can be stacked.
- Small spacing of ˝” x 3” discourage climbing and cutting.
- Can be galvanized or PVC coated.
- Even if cut, will not unravel or lose structural integrity.
- May be electrified and or buried.
- Delivers clean and distortion-free visibility.
- Provides a low noise factor and limited wind-base movement.
The following documents are PDF files and open in separate windows.
Gregory’s Welded Wire Fence Panel Systems meet or exceed these ASTM specifications.
A123: Zinc Coatings on Iron & Steel
A653: Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated by the Hot Dip Process
A853: Steel Wire, Carbon or General Use
A933: Vinyl-Coated Steel Wire & Welded Wire Reinforcement
A1011: Steel Sheet & Strip, Hot-Rolled, Carbon, Structural High Strength Low-Alloy with Improved Formability
A1043: Strength & Protective Coatings on Fence Framework
A1060: Zinc-Coated Steel, Welded Wire Reinforcement, Plain, Deformed & Concrete
A1064: Steel Wire & Welded Wire Reinforcement, Plain, Deformed & Concrete
A2453: Welded Wire Mesh Fabric (Metallic-Coated or Polymer-Coated), meshes of 6in.² (3871mm²) or less, in panels or rolls, with uniform meshes
SUPER-C Strength Comparison