| Features and Benefits
How It Works
FHWA Approval Letters
Crash Test Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
TTMA-100 Trailer Mounted Impact Attenuator
Highway construction work zone safety trailer
More: Features and Benefits, Complete List
- Effective work zone safety
- Hitch-mounted TL-3 trailer TMA with patented tube bursting technology that utilizes trailer frame as energy absorber.
- Meets all required and optional NCHRP 350 Test Level 3 (TL-3) test criteria.
- Use with any support vehicle of 10,000-lb GVW or more; no maximum weight limit.
- No need for dedicated support vehicle; change support vehicle in minutes.
- Fully galvanized for long-term moisture and corrosion protection; built to last.
(PDF file, 28 KB, opens in separate window or tab)
Gregory Industries, Inc. • 4100 13th Street, SW • Canton, Ohio 44710 • Phone 330-477-4800
Copyright © 2006-2019, Gregory Industries, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Website Design and Technical Development by WebDev Works, LLC