Architectural Fencing Systems
Gregory Fence’s architectural fencing allows you to update to a modern concept and high security solution or retrofit your existing chain link fence.
When combined with our architectural fencing panels, Heavy C-Post and Super C-Post provide superior strength, unique design and modern concepts compared to other architectural metal fencing products on the market.
Our architectural welded wire fence panels are composed of 6-gauge wire in an 8-by-2-inch mesh style that can be galvanized or PVC coated.
Architectural Panel Options
Gregory Fence System Details
Gregory Fence provides complete architectural fence systems, customized to the needs of your application. Review the features and specifications below, or reach out to a member of our team to discuss your options.
- All architectural fencing panels can include V-bends to add rigidity and eliminate the need for horizontal bracing
- Galvanized or PVC coated finish
- Posts are galvanized inside and out
- Available in heights of 4 ft., 6 ft. and 8 ft., which can be stacked or rotated
- Panels can run continuously or end at each post
- Panels will not unravel or lose structural integrity, even if cut
- System can utilize either Heavy C or Super C posts
- Multiple options are available to attach posts to panels
- Systems are proudly made in the U.S.
- Heavy C-Posts with .121 wall thickness utilize 50,000 lb. minimum yield steel
- Super C-Posts with .130 wall thickness utilize 60,000 lb. minimum yield steel
- Continuously coated with 4 oz. of zinc per square ft., per ASTM-F1043
- Panels are composed of a 6-gauge wire
- Mesh spacing is 8 in. (vertical) by 2 in. (horizontal) center-to-center of wires before coatings are applied
- A123 – Zinc (hot dip galvanized) coatings on iron and steel products
- A653 – Steel sheet, zinc-coated or zinc-iron alloy-coated by the hot dip process
- A853 – Steel, wire or carbon for general use
- A933 – Vinyl-coated steel wire and welded wire reinforcement
- A1011 – Steel sheet and strip, hot-rolled, carbon, structural high strength low-alloy with improved formability
- A1060 – Zinc-coated (galvanized) steel welded wire reinforcement plain and deformed, for concrete
- A1064 – Steel wire and welded wire reinforcement, plain and deformed, for concrete (ASTM 185)
- F1043 – Strength and protective coatings on fence framework
CERTIFIED FOR EXCELLENCE
Our perimeter protection solutions will meet your most demanding security challenges. At Gregory Fence, we manufacture our fence products—from standalone fence posts to complete fence systems—using domestic steel and meet all Buy America requirements.
PARTNER WITH GREGORY FENCE
No matter your fence requirements, we have the capabilities to meet your needs. With fence posts, brackets and fittings stocked across the country, we’re available with quick fencing solutions whenever project needs arise. Contact us today to get started on your next perimeter protection project.