SAFENCE® end anchors lock-in cable ends so that cables can be tensioned to specifications. They are available as pre-cast units to save time, or they can be poured on-site using the SAFENCE steel anchor box.
- SAFENCE® end anchors can be either prefabricated or cast on site using K40 grade concrete.
- Anchors are always aligned with the barrier.
- A galvanized anchor box is embedded in the concrete at ground level.
- Backfill around anchors with gravel and compact it.
- Cables mount to the anchor box via end fittings, washers and nuts. Safety cables are secured to a shackle.
- Anchors are to be covered with earth.