GRB208 Riser Rod Platform
Support block with strut, 8” riser, and load distribution plate
Elevate your rooftop loads with the G-STRUT© 200 Series of riser rod platforms, featuring steel strut channels and risers on weatherproof support blocks. Built for heavy-duty, outdoor use, GRB208 model offers an 8” rise in combination with a 14-gauge pre-galvanized steel strut and load distribution plate. Durable and resilient, it’s perfect for nearly any rooftop support application.
Call the team at Gregory Strut to see how the GRB208 can safely and securely support your project’s needs.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
The GRB208 riser rod platform gives you 8” of height while the environmentally friendly, weather-resistant materials allow continuous outdoor use. Vibration-dampening rubber base block is compatible with nearly any commercial rooftop material, and each riser rod platform can support up to 500 lbs. of static weight.
- Single base with attached strut channel, riser rods, and LDP
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Total height: 8”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2”
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized strut
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 129 per skid
- Load distribution plate available (2”)
- Fender washers included