- Single base with attached strut channel, riser rods, and LDP
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Total height: 8”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2”
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized strut
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 129 per skid
- Load distribution plate available (2”)
- Fender washers included
If you would like to get started with G-STRUT® Rooftop Support Blocks, reach out to one of our trusted distributors today.
Contact our Vice President of Gregory Strut, Bob Porter, to discuss your project questions, goals and requirements.
Explore our complete line of 100% recycled, LEED certifiable rooftop support blocks and strut channel solutions.