Rooftop Support Blocks
Made from 100% recycled tires and pre-galvanized steel, these heavy-duty rooftop supports are built for long-lasting performance. Customize your system for a variety of applications, including gas, solar, HVAC systems, electrical conduit, roof walkways and more.
G-STRUT Rooftop Support Blocks feature innovative designs that are compatible with most rooftop materials and resistant to ﬂoating and shifting. Weatherproof materials inhibit damage due to freezing and thawing, and green reﬂectors enhance safety and visibility.
Explore the sizes and conﬁgurations available through Gregory Strut, or contact a member of our team today to discuss your needs.
View G-STRUT® Rooftop Support Blocks Catalog
G-STRUT® Rooftop Support Blocks
Made from 100% recycled tires
Durable & resilient
Built for continuous outdoor use
1 1/4" Roller stand on roof block
2" Roller stand on roof block
2 1/2" Roller stand on roof block
3" Roller stand on roof block
- Pre-assembled at factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16" pre-galvanized steel channel
- Uses standard strut fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV resistant materials
- Green reflector for high visibility and safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Gas Pipes
- Cable tray systems
- Pipe form systems
Powder Coat (Green)
- Standard: G134 (13/16" x 15/8", 14 gauge)
- Other channel sizes and configurations:
- G132 (13/16" x 1 5/8", 12 gauge)
- G582 (1 5/8" x 1 5/8", 12 gauge)
- G712 (2 7/16" x 1 5/8", 12 gauge)
- GG812 (3 1/4" x 1 5/8", 12 gauge)
- G582A (3 1/4" x 1 5/8", 12 gauge, back-to-back welded 1 5/8" channels)
Tools & Resources
Have a part number that belongs to another vendor?
Use our interactive cross reference tool.
Contact one of our trusted sales reps to discuss your needs and request product details today.
Get in touch
G-STRUT® AccessoriesLearn More
G-STRUT® SeismicLearn More
G-STRUT® ChannelLearn More