GRB100 Rooftop Support Block
Single base only (no channel)
G-STRUT® channel, rooftop support blocks, seismic bracing and accessories simplify complex mounting or hanging projects. Whether you're shopping for a new construction or retrofit project, the combination of G-STRUT® products means unlimited ways to hang, hold and complete the job with flexibility.
Say goodbye to commercial rooftop challenges with the GRB100. This high visibility, weather resistant support block offers proven protection for your heavy systems and equipment. Compatible with nearly any roofing material, the GRB100 dampens vibrations to prevent damage and safety concerns on your rooftop.
- Single base, no channel
- Comes pre-assembled at factory
- Uses standard strut fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV resistant materials
- Green reflector for high visibility and safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4"
- Base width: 5 1/2"
- Height: 4"
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility and safety
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 360 pieces per skid
If you would like to get started with G-STRUT® Rooftop Support Blocks, reach out to one of our trusted distributors today.
Contact our Vice President of Gregory Strut, Bob Porter, to discuss your project questions, goals and requirements.
Explore our complete line of 100% recycled, LEED certifiable rooftop support blocks and strut channel solutions.