GRB103 Rooftop Support Block
Triple block base with 30” strut
The third offering in the G-STRUT 100 Series of rooftop support blocks is the GRB103, a triple-length block base with 30” of steel channel strut attached. With two times the load capacity of the single block base unit, the GRB103 can handle 1,000 lbs. of static load. Ready to know more? Reach out to the team at Gregory Strut to find out how the GRB103 and the rest of the G-STRUT© 100 Series can support your commercial rooftop project.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
- Triple base with attached 30" strut channel
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 31 3/8"
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height: 4 13/16” (to top of the strut)
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 30”
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized 14-gauge steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 15.9 lbs
- Static load capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Ordering: 100 pieces per skid