GRB102 Rooftop Support Block
Double block base with 20” strut
The GRB102 model features a double base with an attached 20” steel strut, adding additional load capability. Part of the G-STRUT 100 Series of rooftop support blocks, the GRB102 features the same highly visible, weather-resistant rubber bases, creating a vibration and sound-dampening, sturdy support system for rooftop applications that resists damaging your commercial roof. Have questions about the GRB102? Let the team at Gregory Strut help — reach out today.
- Double base with attached 20” strut channel
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 20 1/2"
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height: 4 13/16” (to top of the strut)
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 20”
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized 14-gauge steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 10.6 lbs
- Static load capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Ordering: 128 pieces per skid
If you would like to get started with G-STRUT® Rooftop Support Blocks, reach out to one of our trusted distributors today.
Contact our Vice President of Gregory Strut, Bob Porter, to discuss your project questions, goals and requirements.
Explore our complete line of 100% recycled, LEED certifiable rooftop support blocks and strut channel solutions.