GRB102 Rooftop Support Block
Double block base with 20” strut
The GRB102 model features a double base with an attached 20” steel strut, adding additional load capability. Part of the G-STRUT 100 Series of rooftop support blocks, the GRB102 features the same highly visible, weather-resistant rubber bases, creating a vibration and sound-dampening, sturdy support system for rooftop applications that resists damaging your commercial roof. Have questions about the GRB102? Let the team at Gregory Strut help — reach out today.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
- Double base with attached 20” strut channel
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 20 1/2"
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height: 4 13/16” (to top of the strut)
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 20”
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized 14-gauge steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 10.6 lbs
- Static load capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Ordering: 128 pieces per skid