GRB101 Rooftop Block Support
Single base, with channel
Our most popular roofblock, the GRB101 model takes our base model G-STRUT® 100 heavy-duty base and adds a metal framing channel, making it simple to install rooftop strut channel systems. Simple, versatile, and strong, the GRB101 is part of the G-STRUT® 100 Series of Rooftop Support Blocks, a customizable solution to your project's rooftop support needs. Need more help? Call a member of the team at Gregory Strut for more information on our high visibility, weather-resistant GRB101 blocks.
- Single base with attached strut channel
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Height: 4 13/16” (to top of the strut)
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 352 per skid
If you would like to get started with G-STRUT® Rooftop Support Blocks, reach out to one of our trusted distributors today.
Contact our Vice President of Gregory Strut, Bob Porter, to discuss your project questions, goals and requirements.
Explore our complete line of 100% recycled, LEED certifiable rooftop support blocks and strut channel solutions.