GRB3125 Roller Stand Block
Rooftop support block with 1 1/4” roller stand
The GRB300 Series of G-STRUT rooftop support blocks mounts a roller stand on our environmentally friendly recycled truck tire rubber base block to provide support for pipes with longitudinal movement. Choose from a range of sizes to fit your insulated or non-insulated pipe dimensions and rest assured that they’re protected for continuous outdoor use.
Call the team at Gregory Strut to find out how you can use the GRB300 series in your project.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
The GRB3125 model combines a strut channel and 1 1/4” roller stand with our 100% recycled rubber block base to dampen vibrations while elevating pipe applications with movement. Every block with stand features high-visibility reflectors for safety and is LEED certifiable.
- Single base block with strut and roller stand
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height to top of strut: 4 13/16”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2
- 1 1/4” Roller stand
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 5-10 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 300-400 per skid