GRB3150 Roller Stand Block
Rooftop support block with 1 1/2” roller stand
Give your rooftop pipe, tube & cable applications freedom of movement with the weather-resistant roller stand blocks of the G-STRUT GRB300 series. Suitable for continuous outdoor use, the environmentally friendly rubber base dampens rooftop vibrations, too. Plus, every block is marked for safety and visibility using green reflectors. The Gregory Strut team can help you determine which model is right for your project—just reach out.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
Featuring a 1 1/2” roller stand mounted on 14-gauge steel strut channel and attached to a 100% recycled rubber base, the GRB3150 model is compatible with most rooftop materials and can support insulated and non-insulated pipe.
- Single base block with strut and roller stand
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled truck tire rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height to top of strut: 4 13/16”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2
- 1 1/2”roller stand
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 5-10 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 300-400 per skid