GRB3100 Roller Stand Block
Rooftop support block with 1” roller stand
G-STRUT’s 300 Series of rooftop support blocks features a weather-resistant roller stand secured to a pre-galvanized steel strut, allowing the support of pipe with longitudinal movement. Metal strut channel is compatible with standard fittings and clamps, while the heavy-duty rubber base dampens vibrations, protecting your roof. Let the team at Gregory Strut help you discover how the GRB300 series can support your project.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
Give your rooftop pipes the freedom they need with the GRB3100. The GRB3100 base block includes a 1” roller stand that securely supports pipe, including insulated pipe, and allows for the movement necessary for these applications. The roller stand is mounted on 14-gauge steel strut channel and attached to the environmentally friendly base, which is compatible with most rooftop materials and is marked with green reflectors for safety and visibility.
- Single base block with strut and roller stand
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height to top of strut: 4 13/16”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 5-10 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 300-400 per skid