GRB3200 Roller Stand Block
Rooftop support block with 2” roller stand
- Single base block with strut and roller stand
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled truck tire block
- UV-resistant materials
- High-visibility green reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height to top of strut: 4 13/16”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2
- 2” roller stand
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber truck tire base, pre-galvanized steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 5-10 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 300-400 per skid
If you would like to get started with G-STRUT® Rooftop Support Blocks, reach out to one of our trusted distributors today.
Contact our Vice President of Gregory Strut, Bob Porter, to discuss your project questions, goals and requirements.
Explore our complete line of 100% recycled, LEED certifiable rooftop support blocks and strut channel solutions.