GRB3200 Roller Stand Block
Rooftop support block with 2” roller stand
Confidently support and elevate pipe, tube and cable runs for rooftop applications using the GRB300 Series from G-STRUT. Roller stands permit secure installation while allowing for nuanced movement, without compromising system integrity. And, the environmentally friendly "green", LEEDS-certifiable base is made of 100% recycled truck tires, which dampens rooftop vibrations and avoids membrane damage. Contact the team at Gregory Strut to find out how the GRB300 series can support your needs.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
UV-resistant, weather-resistant, and environmentally friendly, the G-STRUT roof block base supports a 14-gauge steel strut channel and 2” roller stand in the GRB3200 model. It’s compatible with most roofing materials and resists floating or shifting with roof flooding and temperature changes. The G-STRUT roller stand also permits safe, dynamic movement of the supported load.
- Single base block with strut and roller stand
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled truck tire block
- UV-resistant materials
- High-visibility green reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height to top of strut: 4 13/16”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2
- 2” roller stand
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber truck tire base, pre-galvanized steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 5-10 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 300-400 per skid