GRB3250 Roller Stand Block
Rooftop support block with 2.5” roller stand
Solve your rooftop support challenges with the GRB300 series of support blocks by G-STRUT. An environmentally friendly recycled truck tire rubber base dampens rooftop vibrations while the attached roller stand accommodates pipework and allows for lengthwise movement. Contact the team at Gregory Strut to find out how you can incorporate the GRB300 series into your project.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
Part of the GRB300 series of rooftop support blocks, the GRB3250 model incorporates a 2.5” roller stand mounted on steel strut channel and attached to a 100% recycled truck tire rubber block. Pipes can move longitudinally while the secure base itself resists floating and shifting.
- Single base block with strut and roller stand
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled truck tire rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height to top of strut: 4 13/16”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2
- 2.5” roller stand
- Materials: 100% recycled truck tire rubber base, pre-galvanized steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 5-10 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 300-400 per skid