GRB3300 Roller Stand Block
Rooftop support block with 3” roller stand
Protect roofing while securely support rooftop pipe, tube and cable applications with the G-STRUT GRB300 series. These rooftop support blocks use a roller stand to allow longitudinal movement and are available in a range of sizes to suit your project’s needs.
Need to know more? Call the team at Gregory Strut. They’ll show you how the GRB300 series can flexibly yet securely support your project.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
Ready to withstand the elements, the GRB3300 model, like the rest of the GRB300 series, is made of weather-resistant and UV-resistant materials. It features a 3” roller stand securely fixed to steel strut channel and mounted on a rubber base. We use 100% recycled rubber truck tires in all of our G-STRUT rooftop support blocks, so they are environmentally friendly as well as LEED certifiable.
- Single base block with strut and roller stand
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- High-visibility green reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height to top of strut: 4 13/16”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2
- 3” roller stand
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber truck tire base, pre-galvanized steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 5-10 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 300-400 per skid