GRB3400 Roller Stand Block
Rooftop support block with 4” roller stand
The GRB300 series of G-STRUT rooftop support blocks makes supporting pipe applications. Simple, innovative design inhibits damage to roof membrane with G-STRUT's recycled truck tire rubber bases — they’re compatible with nearly any roofing material. And the attached roller stands are available in a wide range of sizes to suit your project.
Reach out and let the team at Gregory Strut help you discover how the GRB300 series can support your project.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
The 4” roller stand of the GRB3400 model supports insulated and uninsulated pipes for multiple rooftop applications. The included strut channel is 14-gauge steel; combined with the environmentally friendly, recycled rubber base, the entire unit is weather- and corrosion-resistant, so you can confidently install for continuous outdoor use.
- Single base block with strut and roller stand
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height to top of strut: 4 13/16”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2
- 4” roller stand
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 5-10 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 300-400 per skid