GRB3500 Roller Stand Block
Rooftop support block with 5” roller stand
Stable, secure, and suitable for continuous outdoor use, the GRB300 series of rooftop support blocks from G-STRUT incorporate roller stands which allow your rooftop pipe applications longitudinal freedom of movement. We offer a range of sizes to suit your project, and every unit is weather-resistant.
Find out how the team at Gregory Strut can help you determine the right support block for your project—just reach out.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
The G-STRUT GRB3500 model combines a 5” roller stand with 13/16” steel strut channel mounted to a recycled truck tire rubber base. Sturdy and heavy duty, G-STRUT block bases resist floating and shifting while the roller stand allows motion for pipe applications. High-visibility reflectors mark every unit for safety.
- Single base block with strut and roller stand
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height to top of strut: 4 13/16”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2
- 5” roller stand
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 5-10 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 300-400 per skid