GRB3600 Roller Stand Block
Rooftop support block with 6” roller stand
Reduce rooftop vibrations with the 100% recycled truck tire rubber bases of the G-STRUT rooftop support block system. The GRB300 series combine our environmentally friendly block base with 14-gauge, 13/16” strut channel and roller stand combination to securely support rooftop pipe applications that require freedom of lengthwise movement.
Let the team at Gregory Strut help you find out how the GRB300 series can support your project.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
The top of the GRB300 series line is model GRB3600, which features a 6” roller stand for heavy duty applications. Securely mounted to a heavy-duty G-STRUT base, the GRB3600 can handle the load and the weather. Sturdy, innovative design inhibits floating and shifting, limiting dynamic movement to the the roller stand.
- Single base block with strut and roller stand
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14 gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Compatible with standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Base length: 9 3/4”
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height to top of strut: 4 13/16”
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 9 1/2
- 6” roller stand
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 5-10 lbs
- Static load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ordering: 300-400 per skid