GRB104 Rooftop Support Block
Four-block base with 40” strut
Maximize the capabilities of your rooftop strut system with the quadruple-block base of the GRB104 model. The largest component of the G-STRUT© 100 series, the GRB104 features 40” of steel strut channel on tandem heavy-duty molded rubber base for UV-resistant, weather-resistant, strong and sturdy support. Wondering if the GRB104 is right for your project? The team at Gregory Strut can help you — reach out and give us a call.
For a custom order or hard-to-find part, please request it through our contact form.
- Four-block base with attached 40” strut channel
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14-gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Uses standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Basel length: 42 1/4"
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height: 4 13/16” (to top of the strut)
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 40”
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized 14-gauge steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 21.2 lbs
- Static load capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Ordering: 74 pieces per skid