GRB104 Rooftop Support Block
Four-block base with 40” strut
Maximize the capabilities of your rooftop strut system with the quadruple-block base of the GRB104 model. The largest component of the G-STRUT© 100 series, the GRB104 features 40” of steel strut channel on tandem heavy-duty molded rubber base for UV-resistant, weather-resistant, strong and sturdy support. Wondering if the GRB104 is right for your project? The team at Gregory Strut can help you — reach out and give us a call.
- Four-block base with attached 40” strut channel
- Pre-assembled at the factory
- 14-gauge, 13/16” pre-galvanized steel channel
- Uses standard strut channel fittings and clamps
- 100% recycled rubber block
- UV-resistant materials
- Green high-visibility reflectors for safety
- Innovative design inhibits floating and shifting
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- LEED certifiable product
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Basel length: 42 1/4"
- Base width: 5 1/2”
- Base height: 4”
- Height: 4 13/16” (to top of the strut)
- Channel width: 1 3/4”
- Channel length: 40”
- Materials: 100% recycled rubber base, pre-galvanized 14-gauge steel channel
- Safety: Green reflector for high visibility
- Weight: 21.2 lbs
- Static load capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Ordering: 74 pieces per skid
If you would like to get started with G-STRUT® Rooftop Support Blocks, reach out to one of our trusted distributors today.
Contact our Vice President of Gregory Strut, Bob Porter, to discuss your project questions, goals and requirements.
Explore our complete line of 100% recycled, LEED certifiable rooftop support blocks and strut channel solutions.